Intention and Aspiration
When we start on the spiritual path of self-discovery, our intention, our aspiration to live more genuinely, may only be about 5% of our various motivations. The other 95 % may be on the usual things—security, comfort, looking good, pleasure, and so on. During this phase we may dabble in spiritual practice. We may meditate on and off, go to groups, and maybe even retreats. But there may still be very little commitment to truly living in a new way.
Over time our aspiration may grow—especially as we get older and become increasingly disappointed in the failure of our usual life strategies, such as trying to please, trying to hide, trying to win. We see that these strategies do very little in truly bringing that elusive peace of mind. At some point, we may realize how painful it is to continue pursuing these strategies, which keep us caught in a life that fluctuates between complacency and unease. We need to ask: What is required to kindle our aspiration toward self-discovery? What turns the key, so that we can begin to view aging as a stage of renewal—a way to live in the natural order and balance of life.
With energy healing I can completely remove both our fear of life and our fear of death and also enable one to completely embrace the life that has been given. That is just for starters. We already know much of the pain felt in the body is in fact the body trying to communicate and tell us where we are off track. The wonderful thing about the work of energy I engage in is that it puts it all together in one organic whole and is directed by your own innate wisdom.